Cookies collect anonymous information about how visitors use our site, which is then used to help improve the site. The information collected includes the number of site visitors, where visitors come to the site from and the pages they visited.
- __utma - used to distinguish users and sessions, expires 2 years from set/update
- __utmc - not used in ga.js, set for interoperability with urchin.js to distinguish users, expires at end of browser session
- __utmz - stores the traffic source or campaign that explains how users reached our site, expires 6 months from set/update
More details are available from the Google Analytics Developers Guide.
We use Cloudflare to enhance performance and security. The cookie set is:
- __cfduid - used to identify individual clients behind a shared IP address and apply security settings on a per-client basis, expires 1 year.
This cookie is strictly necessary for Cloudflare's security features and cannot be turned off. More details are available from the Cloudflare Help Center.
PHP is the language used by our web server. The cookie set is:
- PHPSESSID or a random string eg. ed37d49995f95f8fd96a460b573d4f17 - used to reference a session stored on the web server, expires when you close your browser.
This cookie contains a random string of text, no information is stored in your browser.
Third party cookies
Additional cookies (called third party cookies) may be stored on your device by servers operated by third parties who provide certain content on our website such as YouTube.