Using street advertising stencils
This stencil was used as part of a road race.
- Check that pavement, street or road is free from debris and dust
- Tape down the stencil if windy
- Use aerosol can and hold can upright
- Spray evenly and uniformly
- Best results are achieved by spraying more than once from further away than once, too near!
This stencil used is laser cut from 350 micron (0.35mm) Polyester film. Tradenames: Mylar or Polymex.
All our custom stencils are flexible, durable and washable.