Using stencils on a corrugated surface
You're looking for quick and easy signage for your office, workshop or studio but getting paint into the profile/ uneven surface is presenting a problem?
The ideal solution is a custom stencil. Ours are lightweight making them really easy to handle on a vertical surface.
Here's a list of 5 easy steps
- Make sure the surface is clean and free from lumps, bumps or debris
- Load up your roller with paint
- Use re positioning adhesive (Spray Mount) on reverse of your stencil
- Position and lightly paint. Repeating lightly is better than trying to do in a 'oner'
- Remove stencil carefully. You're now good to go and get your message across!
Custom wall or logo stencils are all flexible, durable, washable/ re-usable, and at the end of their (long) usable 'life' can be re-cycled (*check with your local authority).