Using cocktail stencils
Liven up and brand your drink in a way which is sure to leave a lasting impression!
- Prepare the cocktail to your chosen recipe (Foam effects vary for egg white, pouring/ whipped cream or fizz mix)
- Aim to achieve a smooth even froth that covers the surface and make sure you stop before the top of the rim (not to be ‘flush’)
- Rest the stencil on the rim of the glass to get close to the froth and lessen ‘hand shake’ (We custom design a 'handy handle')
- For a sharp result, sprinkle lightly and evenly with sugar crystals, bitters spray or coloured icing suga
- Remove your stencil carefully (If the froth has dropped, you can carefully top up the drink at the side of your glass to raise the foam ( to below rim)