Using bread dough stencils
Your artwork, design or company logo can be adapted into a quick, effective method to increase brand awareness, making a simple loaf into a promotional item.
- Prepare the dough either one large loaf or individual rolls
- Generously dust the dough with flour as it is shaped ready to apply stencils
- Lay your bread stencil on the surface
- Dust a generous amount of cocoa or flour over the stencil. You can sprinkle with poppy/sesame seeds or herbs and spices
- Remove stencil carefully
- Cut into the edge of the loaf to allow the dough to continue to rise without distorting the design
- Leave to cool and enjoy!
Artisan bread making is a growing art and many decorating techniques have been revived. Bread, loaf and rolls stencils can be used with flour, seeds and even a little cocoa.
They are quick and effective and make any handmade bread even more delicious to admire as well as eat!!