Top tips for stencilling on grass
- Stencils always work better on freshly cut, short, even grass.
- Use a spray paint suitable for the application area. Consider how long you want your stencil to last and the anticipated footfall.
- Use tape or small weights to hold down your stencil. This will help keep those edges crisp.
- Working from the outside in, begin spraying, using steady fluid motions. Keep moving at all times to prevent an area of overspray and paint build up - less is more.
- If using multiple colours, you can mask off areas to prevent colours blending.
- Remember your stencil is reusable. Regular cleaning is essential to ensure durability and will maintain best results. We suggest cleaning your stencil on a flat surface with a soft paintbrush and appropriate solvent. Never use a cloth to clean your stencil as this may result in damage.
And don’t forget, the Lasercutit team are always on had to provide additional support, so feel free to give us a call on 0161 989 0847 or drop us an email to [email protected]. We are always happy to help.
QR codes have revolutionised hospitality, retail and leisure industries with they provide contactless solutions to traditional menus, maps and much more. more
Using stencils, you can create intricate raised designs on walls/ceilings, furniture and much more. more
It’s valentine’s week and we have been busy creating a variety of themed drinks stencils to showcase… more