Join the QR code revolution Using stencils
QR codes have revolutionised hospitality, retail and leisure industries with they provide contactless solutions to traditional menus, maps and much more.
For example maps and registration/key information points in a variety of different venues from restaurants to large scale sports stadiums. QR codes can easily be stencilled onto many surfaces and are environmentally friendly as they are reusable, resulting in reduced waste. Not only does this allow venues to reduce contact by eliminating hard copies of materials but it also streamlines processes such as ordering and getting information to consumers.
How do they work?
QR codes work by scanning the code with a smartphone camera, this then directs the user to the selected website where they can order a drink or meal, find directions or use a booking system etc.
QR stencils are quick and easy to apply to many different surfaces;
Once you have received your QR code stencil, measure up and mark the surface area you are going to stencil onto and ensure the area is clean and free from debris.
Secure the stencil to the surface area using either strong tape or repositioning spray glue.
Use spray paint to fill in all parts of the stencil.
Carefully remove the stencil from the area to reveal the QR code.
Clean the stencil using water/suitable chemical and a cloth. The stencil can then be Re-used if required. Stencils can be stored either flat or rolled ready to be re-used again.
Key Benefits to stencilling QR Codes;
- It is an environmentally friendly alternative to one time use printing of QR codes
- It is cost effective, as stencils can be used multiple times as oppose to paper/poster copies that will be discarded after one use
- Implementation of QR codes in any size venue can be done quickly as we can provide the stencil to meet deadlines and the application in the venue is quick and easy. This allows for flexibility in fast changing circumstances
- QR Codes are versatile, use them on clothing, appliances, marketing boards etc. The same stencil can be used for all of these possibilities
- Stencils can be made in small to large sizes to suit your requirements
Lasercut stencils can be cut from any design including; Logos, Advertising statements and custom artwork. more
Our new eco-friendly packaging has arrived and is now incorporated into our production. more
Graffiti stencils bring creative idea to life with a powerful street art piece. more